SQL DEVELOPER - SQL,ETL,T-SQL,SSIS
SQL DEVELOPER - SQL
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled candidate working as a SQL Developer within the Operations team of our client who are a Data Solutions and Data Product Agency based in Central London.
Is this you??
This is exciting opportunity to join a growing IT team within a fast paced and innovative agency. With circa 100 staff our client are rapidly growing their operations team providing new employees with great scope for progression and personal development.
The Purpose of the Role
- Develop new marketing Database solutions based on our clients foundation platform
- Working as part of the development team and project team to ensure that all client data is transitioned and loaded into the hosted solution as per client requirement
- Understand ETL specifications and build ETL applications
- Take a lead role in the design and scoping of new projects.
- Develop processes from approved designs and/or requirements
- Responsible for the Quality assurance and data integrity of the solution
Essential SkillsA minimum of 3-5 years “Hands on” experience working within a similar environment using tools listed below.
- Good SQL server ETL skills. T-SQL and SSIS are key to this role.
- Experience of, SAS data step, DBMS copy, Python & java would prove beneficial
- Evidenced based experience of working with varying different formats of marketing data in a commercial environment.
Contract type - Permanent
Salary - £40,000-£50,000
Location - London
If you think you are the right person for this great opportunity,
Then please apply here ….