CRM Database Manager
Job Title: CRM Database Manager
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits
A specialist and thriving business is looking to recruit an experienced CRM Database Manager to be based in a superb location, in the center of Woking, Surrey. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where integrity and staff retention are paramount.
You will be working as part of a wider team of around 50, but directly with around 15 people. With your experience of working in a similar role, you will advise and work with people with a less familiar IT understanding. The database itself is a Salesforce.com product called Property Base. Your ultimate role is to manage, maintain, administer and train others on this database. You will cleanse data within the database as well as help other members of staff come to grips with the product/database. You will have a high attention to detail and have some experience of providing basic user support. Any familiarity with producing and sending mail merges is highly advantageous. You will also manage the production of reports from the database.
- Excellent salary
- Highly desirable location
- 25 days' annual holiday (+ bank holidays), rising to 28 days after 1 year.
- Training & Development
- Working knowledge of CRM/ Database Management
- Experience of working with wider parts of a business, including those who are less IT savvy
- Experience of data cleansing and managing database reports
- High attention to detail
- Ideally, you will have experience of Salesforce or Property Base or a similar CRM product - although this is not essential.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us