Audio Visual Co-ordinator
Main Purpose of Position
The AV Coordinator will have a dual role of on-site interface and link between the on and off site-based support teams/clients to provide a managed AV/VC booking/support service. Individuals will be trained and deliver each service in accordance with the team rota. The role will also include an onsite point of contact to receive, handle and process users queries, requests & complaints and a proactive management of all reported requests.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing AV Coordinator support
- Schedule, test, connect and monitor video conferences on the video conference bridge
- Contact customers to discuss and confirm their video conference requirements.
- Accurately record and deal with requests and queries
- Manage the AV mailbox
- Monitor the video conference MXM gatekeeper and respond to system changes and alerts
- Carry out first lines support & trouble shooting/real time diagnostic activities.
- Act as a primary contact for adhoc AV requests and be an excellent link between the clients and the AV Technicians.
- Identify the different levels of support with emphasis on Senior Management (VIP’s).
- Report all service shortcomings affecting the AV Helpdesk to the appropriate Manager.
- Update the AV Services Handbook.
- Produce weekly video conference statistics.
- Deliver a high standard of service in accordance with the SLA’s for the team.
- Deal with day to day administrative duties and any adhoc duties assigned by your line manager.
- Continuously review procedures for improvements / modifications.
- Provide a video conference room booking service and be fully conversant with the Condeco Resource Booking, AV & VC booking procedures.
- Allocate AV jobs, adhoc AV requests and video conference support to the AV Technicians and co-ordinate their day to day activities.
- Maintain personal awareness of procedures relevant to Media Services, ensuring that changes are bought to the attention of the process owner.
- Be fully conversant with H&S and First Aid procedures.
Key Skills required by the post holder
- Strong customer services skills and experience within a high profile environment.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office suite
- Present a self-image of confidence and authority to enable effective customer service delivery.
- Ability to manage service disruptions in a seamless manner via effective
- use of the team’s resources so as to maintain business as usual activity.
- Ability to motivate self and others, excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software and systems.
- Ability to provide services to the highest specification within a Corporate Head Office Building.
- Service orientated attitude combined with a flair for pro-active problem solving to exceed customers' expectations.
- At least 2 years’ experience of operating within a customer service environment.
- Excellent telephone techniques and manner.