Can you build amazing websites? If so, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated PHP/Wordpress Developer to join our team. You must be able to think quickly, carefully plan and structure work from concept through specification, coding and final testing, rapidly deploying robust, well-tested solutions.
The successful PHP/Wordpress Developer will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- PHP5 development experience.
- Experience with CMS systems and theme development (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.)
- Experience with ecommerce systems and development (opencart, Magento, etc.)
- Responsive Frameworks, responsive design and implementation.
- Usage of APIs.
- Cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
Experience with email marketing systems (Mail Chimp), SEO, inbound marketing and social media advertising would be highly desirable but not essential.
This role is part time with flexible hours
Please include examples of your work in your application
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79361547