Senior Linux Administrator
Job Title: Senior Linux Administrator
Work Location: Coventry, UK
Role Type: Permanent
Our client, UK’s leading financial institution are looking to appoint a Senior Linux Administrator to design, build and implement technical solutions to meet business requirements and IT Infrastructure roadmaps.
- Linux (preferably Red Hat) product Installation, Administration and Tuning.
- Configuration/Administration of Oracle (Sun) Hardware – M Series, T Series Servers, LDOMs
- Appreciation of Oracle Databases and Applications (Oracle E-Business, Oracle Forms, Oracle Internet Directory)
- Apache/Tomcat Web services
- Backup software (Commvault, Simpana)
- Scripting skills predominantly Korn shell
- Scheduling software (Xi-batch)
- An appreciation of IBM Netezza (Linux) appliances and Data Warehouses.
What we offer:
- Salary £34,925 - £52,387
- 23 days annual leave
- Annual Bonus