Senior SharePoint Application Architect
- Take functional and non-functional requirements, apply architectural acceptance criteria, and produce artefacts describing the logical and physical design of IT solutions scaled for the enterprise.Develop and apply application architecture methodologies, standards and leading practices.Review business requirements, strategic goals and objectives, translating these into an technical delivery plan.The solution architect is also expected to maintain an awareness of new and emerging technologies, providing a detailed analysis on capabilities and potential impact on EY’s architectural landscape.Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) research and development, development and enforcement of patterns and standards and technology evaluation.
- Demonstrates in-depth, technical SharePoint (2013 and Office 365) subject matter expertise.Proficient with technical authoring, specifically techniques to describe software design and architecture (UML, design patterns, SOA, EAI, BPI).Familiar with object oriented development, design patterns and specifically the .NET Framework (C#) with a strong background in web based development and service oriented architecture.Experience designing and developing solutions dependent on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or SQL Server 2012 (Database Services, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Integration Services).Proficiency with tools for SharePoint configuration and customization, including SharePoint Designer, Napa & Windows PowerShell.
- The Senior Solutions Architect will be expected to work on multiple tasks and initiatives concurrently and to be able to delegate work if needed. Excellent client facing skills are essential; the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal, to a wide variety of audiences. The ability to mediate, act decisively and formulate a plan of action is essential.To succeed in a global workplace, the candidate must be proactive and skilled in building relationships and communicating effectively with colleagues across different geographical and cultural boundaries.
- Candidates must have a strong technical background with at least 8 years commercial software development experience, and at least 4 years’ experience delivering solutions for the Microsoft SharePoint platform. The candidate should also have a strong consulting background. Experience working for or consulting into large systems integrators is preferable.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (SharePoint 2013).Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: SharePoint Applications (SharePoint 2013).TOGAF 9 certified.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.