Business Development Manager - IT Security Solutions
Business Development Manager – IT Security Solutions
London / UK Wide
60-80k base,k OTE + Great Benefits
Through both advanced and secure technologies, our client helps organisations of every size, promote and protect their business. From real-time information and analytics through to risk management, cloud security and so much more, our US headquartered client is well placed for further EMEA growth. They now have an exciting opening for a Business Development Manager to focus on UK based Mid-Market accounts.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Develop an assigned territory to maximise and grow revenue and profits through selling product solutions to existing customers, partners and acquiring new business
- Create and execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales quotas
- Identify and understand customer “Pain points” and craft suitable solutions
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers
- Leverage internal support departments (Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development) to benefit the sales process
- Utilise trends, traffic patterns and comparisons to deliver timely account / business reviews
Applications are invited from:
- Candidates who have a minimum of 5+ year’s business development sales experience, specifically gained within a client facing, customer centric capacity, where the emphasis was on delivering new / complex software solutions. Channel sales exposure would be advantageous
- Degree educated candidates with a solid understanding of IT Security solutions
- Those with first class communication and presentation skills, the ability to liaise at the highest of levels and the commitment to deliver sales solutions inline with strategic sales objectives
- Intelligent individuals with a polished approach and a proven record of sales success
- Determined, career minded and results-oriented sales professionals with a desire and passion for success
- Commercial aware with a record of articulating propositions and concepts to senior management and directors
The successful candidate will be offered a 60-80k base salary with an uncapped OTE ofk plus a full and overly generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.