Bid Coordinator - Residential Developer
Bid Coordinator – Residential Developer
Salary – Up to £30,000 (Depending on Experience) + Car Allowance + Benefits
Location: East London/Essex
About the Company:
Our client is a responsible developer of new homes and communities. They are also specialists in regeneration and design and build contracting. Their vision is to generate attractive returns by creating outstanding places for people to live, work and enjoy. The Company, which was incorporated in 1958, it has a reputation for sound governance and good management practices certificated to internationally recognised standards, as well as Investors in People accreditation.
About the Role:
My client is currently looking for someone to assist their Bid Writer, intelligent, eloquent with excellent written communication skills. The role will be based in Head Office therefore a high level of autonomy and initiative will be required while remaining constant with the company’s core values. The role will entail.
- Coordinating client facing tender submissions and/or writing question responses.
- Responding to Pre-Qualification Questionnaires.
- Putting together brochures/presentations for interviews.
- Carry out review and edit functions of work created by others.
- Establish and adhere to the needs of the quality submission.
- Support business development function with specific research projects as required.
- Maintenance of bid server folders containing the information necessary for each bid such as data evidence forms, CV’s KPI’s polices and photographs.
- Support Business Development function with events, help maintain the CRM system.
- Liaise with internal and external customers for events, and bid documentation
- Review previous tenders and pre-qualification questionnaires for feedback in order to refine answers to improve quality submissions.
- Ideally working as an an Administrator that has worked in a Construction / Bid environment or a Graduate with some industry experience looking for an opportunity.
- Be able to represent the company at pre-construction meetings and be seen to add value to the bid process
- Sound knowledge of construction techniques, Building Standards, Environmental and disability standards.
About the Benefits and Reward:
- Up to £30k depending upon experience
- Car allowance
Contact:billy@cityscapeltd. c om or 01923 750 095