Epicor Systems Analyst
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting an Epicor Systems Analyst for a client based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of Epicor Systems Analyst you will a pivot role in driving the link between Finance & IT. Other key duties to include:
· Serve as key Epicor finance / sales expert to meet business needs, include report writing to assist the business as and when needed
· Be key role in the implementation of the system across the group
· Provide technical leadership, training, and mentoring to the business· Participate in projects to implement, test and design system upgrades/changes
· Manage the enhancement of existing Epicor functionality and deliver new functionality to support and streamline business processes
· Provide 2nd line support for Epicor to IT department
· Assist departments and teams to create and document procedures
· Create, maintain and develop BAQ's, dashboards, crystal reports and data files to support all business functions.
· Create and implement user acceptance testing for upgrades and design changes.
· Support companywide ERP transformation projects and initiatives.
· Provide backup and support to other IT staff on installation, maintenance and updates to hardware and software.
· Perform additional duties as requested by management
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience of Epicor ERP system
Exposure to operational dashboards using BI
Strong communication skills conversing across all lines within the business
Preferably previous accounting background
Established international business currently going through a system upgrade across all European sites keen to improve interface between Finance & IT with a view to developing current processes.
Salary & Benefits
£42,000 - £48,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.