IT Internal Audit Manager- BIG4
SJC Partners are currently working on behalf of a BIG 4 accountancy firm in recruiting an IT Internal Audit Manager into their Technology Risk Assurance team. This role has arisen due to promotion within the team and the continued increase in deal flow. In this role you will be recognised and rewarded for your high performance and have the opportunity to excel and progress.
The role will involve working across a variety of industries covering all aspects of IT Audit & Advisory support including IT Risk Reviews, Cyber Assurance, Data Privacy and Project Assurance.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Leading a profitable TRA team to ensure effective delivery of TRA services.
- Managing agreed client portfolio for regional area.
- Drafting progress papers for audit committees prior to Director / Partner sign off.
- Representing the Firm in TRA matters as required, including attendance at client meetings and audit committees.
- Controling and managing the delivery of the assignment, to ensure that the work is completed to time and budget.
- Monitoring the effectiveness and quality of audit work through undertaking effective manager/senior manager review of the work
- Developing and retaining talented people through strong leadership and coaching/mentoring relationships
- Building relationships with clients and identifying/acting upon all potential additional work opportunities at existing clients or new work at potential clients
- Acting as an ambassador of the firm, participating in marketing events, keeping abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggesting innovative products and services.
The ideal candidate will likely be professionally qualified (CISA, CISM, CISSP), have relevant IT Audit experience and have excellent technical knowledge on both the internal audit process and relevant sector issues. Experience of IT general controls and application control reviews in support of internal audit engagements is also required as well as at least 5 years experience in an IT Audit role within a public practice accountancy firm
This job offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as a clear personal progression path. The role represents an outstanding opportunity to forge a career in the IT Internal Audit space with a true market leader.