Graduate Business Analyst / Business Process Advisor
Job Title: Graduate Business Analyst
Location: Wooburn Green, Bucks
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Graduate Business Analyst will be able to learn business and technical skills to assist the business in providing accurate & timely reports as well as supporting the not only the Operations Department but other areas as and when required. There is also a creative element focusing on finding ways to communicate insightful data via new methods. The information will be utilised by, among others, sales, operations, marketing, technical and financial departments to assist them to make important business decisions and meet their objectives.
The data is available from a variety of databases, therefore the job will involve intense onsite training on the use of data gathering. The data sources and reporting requirements are constantly evolving so the ability to communicate with the business for new requirements is essential.
- Understanding the business, with particular attention to Operations, Sales and Finance, to ensure the analytical needs and reporting requirements of the business are met.
- Analyse technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Synthesise current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Gathering and documenting project requirements.
- Scrutinising and testing reports to insure data quality.
- Implementing and maintaining the layout and security of CRM systems.
- Developing and maintaining complex, creative and interactive reports.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- To keep open and continue communications with your manager and your team with regard to workload and projects.
- Ensure weekly/monthly reports are delivered accurately and on time so users will always have the latest, most up to date information/analysis.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarising business, financial, or economic data for review by your line manager and the Directors.
- Recent graduate in a relevant field
- Excellent word and excel proficiency
- Full UK Driving License
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Graduate Business Analyst, Graduate Business Advisor, Graduate IT Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Organisation Process Analyst, Graduate Process Analyst, Graduate System Controls Analyst, Strategy Analyst, Business Process, Business Analyst, Performance Analyst, Graduate Implementation Analyst, Graduate Operations Analyst, Sales & Finance Analyst, Trainee Business Analyst may also be considered for this role.