Security Service Engineer
Security Service Engineer required for our client a fire security company based in Surrey. They're currently seeking to add an engineer to be based locally to their Herts / Essex Border. You will primarily be working at sites in Hertsfordshire, Essex and Suffolk.
You should be experienced on the service and maintenance of CCTV, Access Controls and Intruder Alarm systems. You will also occasionally be working on Fire Alarm Systems. You should ideally be familiar with softwares and manufacturers such as Gent, Kentec, Pelco and Hochiki.
Service / Maintenance Engineer Main Duties:
- Take a proactive role in ensuring all planned and reactive tasks are carried out in accordance with the relevant British Standards and Client's service levels.
- Attendance on time and completion of certification to Service Level Agreements
- Display a 'can do' attitude with the ability to work independently.
- Responsibility for the accuracy of the recorded drawings and device messaging on allocated sites.
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
Service / Maintenance Engineer requirements:
- Previous experience and/or qualifications to ensure understanding of relevant fire, access, intruder and CCTV systems
- Experience of addressable and conventional fire control panels (Gent, Kidde, AEL, Kentec)
- Experience of addressable fire alarm devices (Hochiki HRE and ESP, Apollo)
- CCTV maintenance - Dedicated Micro, Interlex, Tecton, Pelco.
- Access Control and door system, AFX Chubb, Cardax, PAC etc.
- Full Driving Licence
Service / Maintenance Engineer Renumeration
- Salary circa £25,000 to £30,000
- Holiday 28 days including BH
- Company Vehicle
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy