£45,000 - £65,000
My client are looking to expand their already growing modelling and data management team. They are developing artificial intelligence solutions for their clients that will deliver real time insight on their return on investment.
Role of Data Engineer
In this role, you will be working alongside machine learning experts, software developers and analysts all with varied skills to deliver on both optimisation and big data projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining data infrastructures
- Working with unstructured databases
- Working with cloud infrastructures
- Using visualisation tools
- Improving ETL processes
- Leading smooth transition of algorithms and processes
- Supporting internal and external clients with data needs
For this Data Engineer role, they are looking for candidates with these skills:
- Programming experience of at least one of these languages - Python, R, C/C++
- Knowledge of data visualisation techniques
- Experience of designing and ETL workflows
- Any experience working with cloud based technologies like Azure or AWS is a benefit
- Other nice to haves are: Pig, Hive, Impala, Web analytics, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
In return they will offer the chance to be part of team that is doing some really unique work in the advertising and marketing industry and changing the way that people use data.
They offer various benefits as a business but also fantastic training and learning opportunities.