Principle/Team Lead - Electronics* Priority Role
Electrical Engineering Team Leader
Flexi-time working hours!
This global OEM is seeking to add exceptional engineers to their award winning team and are currently welcoming applications from mechanical design engineers, electrical design engineers and development engineers for current vacancies.
As well as enjoying fantastic relationships with their customers they are internationally recognized for delivering a exceptional service that encompasses concept design, R&D, manufacturing and after sales of the highest quality.
Reporting to the Chief Engineer this is a fantastic opportunities to utilize your expertise on a number of high profile, business critical projects.
An excellent company with a strong order book and future projects they offer employees room to move in the business, opportunities for progression, flexible working hours and overall a great environment to work in.
This role will have 3 key sections:
- Harness design utilising Vesys software
- Programming of PLC's/Software Writing utilising Codesys software
- Leading the team to include mentoring team members, reviewing work, motivating the team, planning workload and resource.
For this particular vacancy they seek a talented electrical design engineer and team leader with the following skills and experience:
- Truck, or related product, electrical system design experience.
- Management of personnel
- Management of electrical design projects from concept to production.
- Knowledge of automotive CANbus systems
- Production of electrical FMEA's
- Understanding of legal requirements for vehicle & machine design.
- Proficient in use of electrical CAD systems, VeSys or similar
- Assist/compile suitable test/development programmes
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the business
- Well-developed problem solving techniques
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be pragmatic
- Ability to motivate people
You will never get a better opportunity to become a key player in such a prestigious business.
In order to apply for this position, please REPLY ATTACHING YOUR CV TODAY, I am looking to arrange interviews for next week.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com