WEB DEVELOPER Retail
We have a fantastic opportunity within an established retail Head office, for a Web Development Administrator to join their expanding team!
My client have recently turned over a £40mill profit and seen success globally since a takeover.
This role would report directly into the Head of Development and work alongside 2 existing developers. You’ll be implementing various projects across updating the website within a responsive framework, logging and assisting resolution of web support cases, maintaining and producing reports and developing new and existing systems.
- Implement project tasks
- Implementing changes and publishing pages via CMS
- Logging completion of web support cases
- Working closely with the 3rd part suppliers
- Developing and assisting with systems UAT
- Assisting on the production of ecommerce reports, using ODBC SQL queries published to Excel
- Creating, developing and maintaining email marketing campaign workflows
- BOOTSTRAP – essential
- Responsive design and implementation
- Advanced Excel
Advantageous skills (working knowledge of):
- Fresca Commerce Platform
- Adobe Campaign
- TOAD or other Oracle tool
If you have the relevant Development experience and skills for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-45568
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.