Java, Cyber Projects , Security Clearable Candidates Only
Salary - £55-70k - DOE
A defence/cyber systems engineering Blue Chip , currently seek a talented , Security Cleared (or Clearable) Scrum Master, to fill an exciting position in London.
This job will see you managing software teams, supporting major information security programmes in a client facing environment.
Based out of a Central London location, your remit will see you coaching the development teams in Agile methods and the Scrum framework, preparing white papers on effectively managing projects, preparing and facilitating relevant training and development for up-skilling staff.
- Ensure the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices and rules
- Assist the product owner to manage the Product Backlog effectively
- Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed
- Coach and develop the Development team to self-organise and work cross-functionally
- Introduce the operational environment to Scrum best practice where this is not fully adopted or understood
- Lead and coach the organisation in its Scrum adoption
Skills Required :
* SCRUM MASTER Certified - or extensive experience performing a Scrum Master function
* Past experience of performing a software delivery management role
* Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organisation, which includes senior management, operations personnel and customers
* Project Management experience in Lean/Agile environments - an understanding/knowledge of Kanban
* Skills in influencing and negotiation methods and techniques
* A good understanding of available and emerging IT technologies
* An ability to understand how the IT technology supports our customers
* Security Clearance Required (you need to be a British Citizen for 10 years min to be eligible for the relevant level of Clearance for this position!)
A wonderful career opportunity to join a world class technical Giant in the Cyber and systems engineering solutions sector - apply now !!