Huxley require an electrical engineer for our client in the Aerospace industry in the South West
The role requires a versatile electrical engineer who is used to dealing with electronics systems.
Your role will be to work with the design team in fault finding and problem solving issues on a range of products and services, on top of this duties will include the maximizing the production systems in order to meet requirements of clients. You will also be responsible for technical elements of product support, including root cause analysis and corrective action, design change, and obsolescence resolution.
- Developing solutions to technical problems, including support to production, and field repairs.
- Provide root cause analysis and corrective action resulting from FRACAS activities
- Responsible for execution of design change for products within the team portfolios
- Provide support to design and process improvements
- Contribute to the New Product Introduction (NPI) process to ensure product engineering lessons learnt are fed back into development programs
- Ensuring compliance with mandatory regulations, standards and company processes
Qualifications / Requirements
* Qualification to degree level in an electronic/mechanical discipline, or equivalent experience
* Experience in working in a similar role
* component in fault finding
* PCB debug experience
* Ability to manage own workload and liaise with other departments
As this contract is working on Aerospace and defence projects all applicants must have current SC clearance or take out a CRB check prior to appointment.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role then get in touch as soon as possible as it will be subject to heavy competition.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com