- Salary - £45,000 - £55,000K
- Full time permanent role
- Based in Coventry
Our client, an award winning venue which has a mix of state of the art conference, banqueting, exhibition, hotel, music and sports facilities is visited by over 1 million people each year. It is a firm favourite in the UK for music promoters as well as business and sports event organisers having hosted global artists such as Bruce Springsteen, Coldplay, Rihanna and MTV Crashes event.
This year they have embarked on an exciting journey by introducing innovative solutions to make the venue one of the most technologically advanced venues in the United Kingdom. Our client currently has an immediate requirement for a talented and experienced App Developer taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum of five years professional experience developing mobile app and web applications
- Experience of both IOS and Android platforms is essential
- Sharepoint and experience with web based application design and development is also desirable.
- Integrate with the backend services to make sure you are delivering a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus
If you are an enthusiastic Mobile App Developer (iOS and Android) and have the required skills and experience, and believe you can make a positive contribution to driving our clients business forward, please forward your CV to Helen Morris at Initial Recruitment.
Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful Candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately, your application has not been successful. To see any other vacancies we may have please visit our website on www.initialrecruitmentservices.co.uk