Software and Hardware Support Engineer - Accountancy Firm North
Software and Hardware Support Engineer - Accountancy firm North London
Up to 20k
This is an exciting opportunity for a first line IT desktop engineer to join a well-respected financial services firm based in Central and North London. You will be assisting the IT Manager in a busy office of 70+ desktops.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one years' experience as a desktop engineer, have a keen interest in I.T, be willing to develop knowledge and possess an analytical mind with the ability to troubleshoot issues.
Candidates must show some experience of working within an IT department providing desktop support to end users will be an advantage.
- A Level educated or above
- Windows 10 experience
- Experience setting up outlook on PCs
Some of these Key skills will be useful:
- Support of Windows desktop infrastructure
- Support of Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 & 10
- Support Microsoft Office - 2010 & 2013. Exposure to Office 2016 would be an advantage
- Setup of Outlook (user end) within an Exchange 2013 environment
- Configuration and support of iPhone's on EE network
- An understanding of Telephony System and AVAYA IP Office
- Maintenance of workstations and printers
- Setting up and deploying new workstations
Successful candidates will receive exposure to Microsoft server technologies, including Microsoft Exchange and SQL Servers.
Please note that you may have to work out of office hours and on a rare occasion at the weekend.
This is an urgent role so if you are interested please can you apply today!