Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity for an Scrum Master to join this rapidly expanding global telecommunications / financial organisation, based at their Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire office.
The company currently employs over 140 employees; with offices in Europe, Asia, India and the US.
The Scrum Master will take ownership of the delivery of specific Agile projects. And will be responsible for the Scrum framework, making sure it is used correctly and maximising its benefits to cover the responsibilities needed to ensure a successful delivery project.
The Scrum Master will ensure that the team follows the agreed processes in the Scrum framework, often facilitates key sessions, and encourages the team to improve. The Scrum Master will also support the team in removing any obstacles throughout the development process enable the team to meet their targets. The ScrumMaster will be accountable for removing impediments to the ability of the scrum team to deliver the product goals and deliverables.
- Facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Communicate the scope of work that is intended to be done during that Sprint.
- Prepare the Sprint Backlog that details the work needed to finish the selected Product Backlog Items
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings, reviewing work completed and not completed and report to product owner.
- Identifies and agrees on continuous process improvement actions
- Organises and facilitates the sprint planning meetings.
- Significant experience working as a Scrum Master.
- Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Planning Experience.
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills.
- JIRA/OnTime experience.
- Telecom Domain Experience.
- Oracle/Apex experience desirable.
Salary Guide: £45,000-£55,000 pa
Location: Bishop's Stortford
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our web site.