Backend Team Engineer -Data Architecture - Bangkok
Backend Team - Engineer - Relocate to Bangkok. Full relocation assistance and visa sponsorship is provided.Requirements:
- you are willng to relocate to Thailand
- you will have 3+ years of experience in software development
- you are experienced in high programming skills in at least one of following languages: Scala, Java, Python or C#
- you have strong analytical skills
- you are strong background in object oriented programming, understanding data structures and design patterns
- you have exposure to big data
- you are able to communicate in English clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form
- being able to debate and communicate your ideas
- software engineering enthusiasm is a requirement
- experience in crafting highly scalable solutions
- experience with following technologies: Zookeeper, Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elasticsearch, Spray or alternatives
- experience with concurrent processing
- experience with crafting/building/supporting high availability products
- experience in continuous integration
- experience working in cross functional SCRUM team
- experience in DevOps role
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Although they are in hotel booking business, they see themselves as an IT company where major focus is on engineering highly scalable, high performance solutions with goal of being the best in the market. In addition of being large company with enough capital to make things happen, they are start-up at heart, with flat hierarchy and ability to move very fast to react on market demands. They are achieving this by being metric oriented and organized in SCRUM teams for maximum flexibility and efficiency.
You will be joining this multinational group to help them further push the boundaries of innovation and creativity. You will work side by side with amazing people from all over the world and directly impact experience of their customers on global level!What they offer:
- live and work on full-time position in Bangkok, Thailand
- receive competitive salary and benefits
- work on solving challenging problems on huge scale
- learn from many experienced professionals currently working with us
- build products that currently do not exist on the market
Our client is one of the leading IT employers in Southeast Asia. With world class talent from over 65 countries, the atmosphere of a start-up and the muscle of a $3bn business, this company is an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Please apply now and we will tell you all about the numerous projects our client currently has on the go!
We are happy to receive CV's from both international & local individuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.