Android Mobile App Developer
Mobile App Developer (Android)
Manchester, United Kingdom - Salary £25,000 - £35,000
Award-winning design and development agency that creates immersive experiences for Phone, TV, Watch and Web.
As an Android Developer who will really push the limits of what can be achieved, you'll be somebody who's as passionate as they are about mobile apps for Android and somebody who has an Android app portfolio which they want to expand even further.
Your day to day role will involve developing cutting edge and bespoke Android apps to the highest possible specification, liaising with the Head of Digital, and Project Manager, and allocating the relevant amount of time to each project as well as helping and supporting the rest of the team.
You'll get 100% support from us to help you grow your skills and master your craft, so if you aren't already an expert in everything in the list below - but you're a quick learner and love to develop yourself as well as apps, then don't let that hold you back!
- Building beautiful Android apps, preferably you'll have at least 6 months experience doing this in Java Android versions 5 & above.
- Inside out knowledge of the Android SDK
- Cocoapods experience
- Familiarity with using Gradle/Android Studio
- Knowledge of the Material Design guidelines
- Proficiency with Google Play store set-up, including push notifications, In-App purchases and the development and release certification process.
- Experience of source control - ideally Git
- Experience using JSON and REST web services
- Use of JIRA or similar system
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 Benefits: 30 Days holiday (including Bank Holiday & Birthday), Pension Scheme, Private BUPA cash plan, Personal Development plan, Flexible working including early finish on a Friday, Long service bonus after 5 years, Funded training, Cycle to work scheme, Laptop scheme, Mobile phone insurance, Discounted gym membership.