Systems Engineer - £35 - £45ph - Cambridge
Systems Engineer - £35p/h - £45p/h – Cambridge
Are you a Systems Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity in industrial Electronics systems engineering? Our client has a new requirement for Systems Engineer on a contract for a minimum of 3-4 months to be based in their offices in Cambridge.
The client is a highly innovative global electronics organisation and are looking for an Systems Engineering candidate to join the Development team in their Cambridge branch. They supply some of the world’s leading electronics manufacturers within industrial, Automotive, Defence, Aerospace and Medical markets.
The Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Provide systems engineering expertise within a small, focused team.
- Collectively responsible for the design, manufacture, commissioning and ongoing support across a large portfolio of projects
- Active contribution to the concept development of new projects including DAQ subsystems
- Get involved with other teams such as the hardware team
- Design machine control solutions in .NET framework (Principally C#, C++ will be an advantage)
- Support in the deployment, training and quality approval from the receiving sites for machines supplied by the Cambridge site.
- Provide support control level support to globally deployed machines
- Specification and selection of OEM subsystems and manage supplier relations
- Analysis of production data to drive quality and efficiency
They are ideally looking for a candidate who also has the following:
• 3-5+ Years experience in systems engineering or similar roles
• MSc or BSc Degree in Electronics/ Electrical/ Controls Engineering
Knowledge in machine computer control systems, servo systems, basic principles of electrical theory, PLC driven automated, Robot control systems, working with lasers and formal analysis techniques.
- Experience working in .NET framework and SQL Databases
- Experience and confidence working with Programming languages including C, C# and C++
If you are interested in the role apply now! Click the button or call Rachel at Vivate recruitment for any further questions on.