Hardware/Technical Support Engineer
We are a well established security distributor who is now looking for a hardware support engineer to come join our busy team.
• Providing helpdesk telephone support via remote software
• Participation in system preparation and workshop repairs
• Involving with equipment setup and networking installation
• Providing customer service to clients and meet their expectations
• Assisting in the process of scheduling work
• Assisting in picking and packing in a busy warehouse environment.
• Working individually as well as in a team
• Previous experience of working in a similar hardware support role
• Effective problem solving skills are required
• Ability to analyze and assess the options fully
• Must be able to demonstrate technical competence and confidence
• Completing work effectively with both clients and management
• Must have a solid understanding of Network Trouble Shooting /
• Should have good telephone skills.
• Work well under pressure
• Minimum of 2 years proven experience.
This is a full time position based at our Stevenage office in Hertfordshire.
• All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.