Radiotherapy Software Specialist
As a Radiotherapy Software Specialist for this global company based in Crawley, you'll work on next generation treatment planning / image guided radiotherapy systems as a part of the new product development / system verification team.
- Absorb the training provided to learn how to assist the research and development - and testing - of new image guided radiotherapy / treatment planning software which links medical imaging and linac / linear accelerators to improve the effectiveness of cancer treatment.
- As part of a multidisciplinary team, use your clinical radiotherapy treatment planning expertise to create and run tests (in a mock clinical setting) to prove the software / systems are safe and effective to use, and developed to be user-friendly with clinicians in mind e.g. Radiotherapists / Dosimetrists / Clinical Scientists.
- Develop and verify the adequacy of the test procedures, recording all findings.
Worldwide company and market leader within Radiation Oncology / Radiotherapy / Medical Imaging systems, offering first class products to their customers, and offering superb training, support and development to their employees.
- Previous / current experience as a Radiotherapist, Dosimetrist, Clinical Scientist, etc. with experience of radiotherapy treatment planning software in a healthcare setting.
- Clear communication skills and a team player who can also work well on independent projects.
- Methodical, quality conscious, organised and adaptable, keen to learn, hardworking, enjoys a vibrant working environment and being part of a successful team.
- Starting salary of £40-45,000 plus excellent benefits packaging, including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, professional qualification support, 25 + 8 days holiday.
- Personal development plans with regular product and skills training.
- Genuine opportunities for career development.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
(Keywords: Radiotherapist, Dosimetrist, Clinical Scientist, Clinical Engineer, treatment planning, image guided, linac, linear accelerator, IGRT, IMRT, VMAT, SRS, radiotherapy, medical imaging, diagnostic imaging, radiation dosimetry, Elekta, Varian, medical physics, software development, new product development, R&D, research and development, Crawley, London, Croydon, Reigate, Brighton, Tunbridge Wells, Guildford, Maidstone, Haywards Heath, Kingston, Eastbourne).