Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT Infrastructure
Avantus Recruit was set up in the Summer of 2015, created to offer a bespoke and personal service for clients looking for recruitment support.
We pride ourselves on the factor of consultants doing what they say - talking the talk and walking the walk. We are nothing less than honest, meaning clients and candidates will always receive a trusting and up front service.
Each individual here looks to have fun at work, whilst keeping a determined and results driven attitude throughout, which is something we want to come across when dealing with clients and candidates.
Benefits when working with us:
- Pension scheme
- Well-being scheme (up to £30 off of gym memberships per month)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death In Service
- Childcare vouchers
- Health Cash Plan - Dental/Opticians
- Fair Care Advantage discount scheme
- Smart Parking scheme
- Free fruit
- A great coffee machine
We currently have fantastic opportunities available for results driven consultants specialising in IT Infrastructure
We have a growing number of SME's and Managed Service providers that are looking for staff within their support team, ranging from newly qualified 1st line support execs through to Network Managers and beyond.
The role of Recruiter will be both in the local geographical area and further afield, many of our existing clients already have specified a need in this area but bare in mind this is a cold desk and we are perticually interested in those that have a background in Sales.
If you have sold in this area previously or have experience of 2nd Line IT support yourself and think that recruitment is for you, please apply now!
£22-28k depending on experience, plus commission
- Telephone and face to face interviews of candidates
- Generating sales leads - Identification and targeting of new business
- Securing new clients with the aim of being their sole supplier
- Developing existing accounts
- Gathering market information
- Account management
- Client meetings
Experience/Personal Qualities Required:
- Sharp minded, passionate and self-motivated
- Sales experience
- Desire to achieve company targets, a hunger and dedication to succeed
- Driver preferred
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with excellent communication and people skills, as you will be liaising with clients and candidates on a daily basis
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and work in busy surroundings