SLT - B6 - Paediatrics Acute Dysphagia - FT - 4 Months - Sussex
Real Staffing are currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist, to work as part of an established NHS Speech and Language Therapy team in the Sussex region.
My NHS client is interested in a Paediatric SLT with extensive experience in an acute hospital setting covering general speech therapy and pre-school delay and disorders and predominantly dysphagia caseloads. We are looking for a Speech and Language Therapist tp start on the 8th of April 2013, on a locum contract opportunity that will be full time hours Monday - Friday, for the duration of 4 monthws, with the potential of extension.
Successful applicants will have the following attributes:
- Band 6 NHS experience
- Speech and Language Therapy degree
- Post graduate paediatric SLT experience
- Post basic Dysphagia training
- Experience within an acute hospital setting within paediatric SLT
- HPC registered
- Relevant Speech and Language Therapy Degree
- Occupational Health Checks
- Up to date CRB
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Clinical references x 2
If you are interested in this opportunity, or know of anyone else who would be suitable, please contact Bethany Machon on 0113 241 6644.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com