Equity Business Analyst Project support Analyst
ETFs Corporate actions/ equities/ Index Business Analyst Project Support London £40k
I am seeking an experienced business analyst/ project support analyst, who has experience working supporting their clients across corporate actions and equities, who to looking to build their career within a financial client based in London City
This is a permanent role based in Moorgate with a salary of £30,000- £40,000 plus bonuses
As a result of some very heavy investment within the ETFs Corporate actions/ equities/ Index area, they need a strong Business Analyst Project Support analyst who can assess the current processes used by the business- and make improvements to the efficiency and support service which the Bank provides.
You will be:-
- Answering client data queries on all products, whilst also providing support for internal analyst teams. The ability to extract data directly from SQL & Oracle databases is desirable.
- Troubleshooting supported applications and acting as a data coordinator for complex issues, whilst acting as business facilitator for clients
- Analyse client requirements & provide feedback to internal development teams and product groups. Drive functional change in the core product to meet customer needs.
- Enhancing existing client relations by providing training, general consultancy on data utilization.
This is a superb opportunity for someone from a support, data analyst or business analyst background, who is looking for a challenging role where you will be working closely with the business and the Banks, and building your career with a Bank with a very bright future
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferred.
- Database experience desirable, particularly the ability to extract data using SQL.
- Client Relationship / customer support experience required
- Finance background is preferred. Equities knowledge in terms of corporate actions, indices and etfs is essential. General background on other multi-assets is also preferred.
I am short listing over tonight, so please do send your Cv through, and I will review for you
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com