A LTE Software Engineer is immediately required for a client in Hampshire. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing physical layer software in VHDL/DSP/C / C++ in an embedded environment.
It is essential that candidates have experience in developing complex, numerically-oriented algorithms and systems in either VHDL or on a modern DSP (or preferably both)
* Development in embedded VHDL/DSP/C/C++
* Development of LTE PHY
* Development and integration test of lower level software.
* Analysis of LTE/3G specifications.
* Development experience with DSPs
* Embedded software development experience
* Practical experience with, and knowledge of, the LTE or 3G Layer1 interface
* Experience with standard code management and defect tracking tools
* Previous experience of development work for test equipment manufacturers.
* Knowledge of RF
* Experience or programming in VHDL/DSP/C/C++
If you are an exact match for this position send in your cv asap!!!
6 month contract
Rate: £35 - £40 per hour
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com