SQL BI Developer
My client is looking to recruit an experienced BI Developer (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS). The role is based in Yorkshire, the contract is initially a 6 month contract with the view to extend for another 3 months and the rate is dependent on experience, but will be in the region of £300 - £350.
You will be working as part of a small BI team and assisting in the design, development, implementation and enhancement of the BI product and service offerings. You will provide architecture and design input on the enhancement of existing products and the development of new products, primarily in the areas of ETL and report writing.
- Excellent knowledge of SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- Good knowledge of MDX.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- A working knowledge of other development technologies such as Microsoft .NET
- A working knowledge of other BI product stacks such as Pentaho
- Experience of SQL Server 2012
If you are interested in this role please send me an up to date CV or contact me on 0113 243 9888.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com