Business Analyst / Project Manager / SQL
A hugely successful global fashion online retailer is looking for a technical Business Analyst / Project Manager to come and join their successful team.
The role is 70% Business Analyst and 30% Project Manager.
The ideal Business Analyst / Project Manager they’re looking for will be an excellent problem solver with experience in delivering new systems capabilities. You’ll lead teams of IT and business stakeholder i.e. developers, testers etc: and be responsible for ensuring that they work together to enable change to happen. You’ll be able to put together compelling arguments for the analysis and solution of a given problem, and win over the hearts and minds involved.
The company is offering great benefits! Including clothing allowance every year! Pension, travel, medical insurance, cycling scheme, free parking, free breakfast, flexible working hours and lot’s more!
To be in the running for this great Business Analyst / Project Manager role……
- You’ll demonstrate a track record of delivering systems analysis and changes that effectively solve business problems where multiple transactional systems are working together.
- You will ideally have 3-5 years experience and worked in a Retail environment or fast commercial background.
- Technically sound, you’ll have a relevant degree and be skilled in systems analysis, defining requirements and designing system solutions – with an excellent appreciation of the technical implications of changes you want to drive. Knowledge of SQL is a must!
- If you have CRM experience it would be a bonus too
- Exposure to SDLC
- Present back analysis to stakeholders to get buy in and make recommendations for an effective and robust solution.
- Manage communication between the business and the development team, and also within the project team. Ensure tasks and deadlines are clear, issues are resolved quickly and help is available as necessary
- Ensure all team members are clear on their role, working with Technical Lead to ensure developers have appropriate workload and deadlines to meet project deadlines.
- Lead a project team to design and deliver solutions across functional teams
- Talk to the business and identify what their needs are. Present back ideas and plans in a persuasive way to get by in, negotiate deadlines and ensure continuous communication to keep everyone involved in the project up to date.
- They are an E-Commerce business with a very high profile set of websites used by customers around the world. However there business success is underpinned by a set of systems that manage their product, stock, orders, payments and customer details. They have built and enhanced all these systems and websites in-house over a number of years and they serve them very well.
- The successful candidate in this role will be leading projects to analyse and implement such changes. They don’t expect you to do this alone so you will need to be capable of bringing others along with your thinking. You will ideally be able to point to experience in previous role relevant to this challenge.
It’s a great time to join us. Their team is fairly small, so there’s no danger of being pigeon-holed into a single, narrow project. They can guarantee that there will be no shortage of challenges for the successful candidate. It is a great place to work, with a culture that is highly collaborative. They’re keen to recruit someone who will thrive by being open, flexible and friendly.