Graduate IT Support Analyst - Software Support / SQL
Do you have first rate communication skills, a technical degree, and enthusiasm to get into IT support? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join highly successful and dynamic financial software house, who, due to business growth, need a new Graduate Software Support Analyst to provide high quality support services to their clients.
They are looking to take on good quality technical graduates who are keen to learn and progress their career, as on joining you will be given extensive product training before you join the friendly and supportive project team.
Graduate Software Support Analyst - Key Requirements:
- A technical or numerate degree - either Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
- Willingness to apply yourself as part of a technical graduate scheme with lots to learn!
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases ( Oracle, SQL Server etc.) is highly desirable.
- Knowledge or interest in the financial markets is not essential, but also beneficial for the role.
This role will see you forge ahead in your career, working for a market leader with plenty of scope to progress within the organisation.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity and our client is looking to interview ASAP so please send your CV today to discuss further and apply!