Graduate Software Support Analyst - techies wanted!
If you are looking for a Graduate Software Support Specialist position, where you will utilise your strong communication skills, technical and business understanding to help support external customers at all levels - then this graduate scheme could be the one for you!
With oodles of training and progression on offer, you will be joining one of the leading financial software houses in the UK, in a role that offers an excellent platform to launch your career!
Graduate Software Support Analyst - Responsibilities:
- Receiving and analysing client issues, using your technical skills to identify and resolve the problems as quickly as possible;
- Communicate and build relationships with other project teams where appropriate, to ensure speedy resolution;
- Attend client sites in a technical capacity to aid resolution of issues.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and business understanding, with a confident and professional manner.
Graduate Software Support Analyst - Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Technology-focused degree;
- Knowledge of IT programming and the ability to read and understand code is essential - preferably Java C++ or C# but any languages are considered!
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux is an advantage.
- Previous experience working in a support environment or the ability to speak a European language is also highly desirable, but not required.
If you have the technical skills and the desire to succeed in this role, then you could really be rewarded with a fantastic first step on your career ladder.
Combining your technical and interpersonal skills in a friendly, team-focused environment with lots to learn, this really is an exciting opportunity for any motivated graduate!
If you're interested in finding out more, send your CV today, or call Juliette on 01923 224481!