Java Developer - N.Yorks - £300 - £350 Per Day
Scala/Java Developer - Ideally SC Cleared - £300 - £350 Per Day - N.Yorks - 6 Months
The Java/Scala Developer must be competent to:
Undertake development in a Java 1.6 environment, with Spring, Hibernate, and RESTful web services.
* Strong track record in developing and delivering complex applications, whilst adhering to published technical standards
* Excellent experience of programming in Java with Maven, Spring, Hibernate, and RESTful web services
* Experience of Hadoop framework
* Experience of development in a Red Hat Enterprise or CentOS Linux environment
* Experience of Agile methodologies, in particular Scrum
* Energy and enthusiasm and a willingness to tackle new tasks
* Good interpersonal, communication and team-working skills
* Methodical and meticulous approach to work
* SC level Security Clearance (desirable)
* Good working knowledge of Scala, including parser combinators
* Good understanding of Source Control Tools, such as Subversion and Git
* Experience of continuous integration, eg Jenkins and testing methodologies (TDD/BDD).
If interested and posses the relevant skill set, please submit your CV and call me on 0113 243 9888.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com