Systems Integration Engineer
Aircraft Systems Integration Engineer
£35000 - £45000, Overtime Pay, Pension, Life Assurance, Healthcare, 25 Days Holiday, Flexible Working Hours, Excellent Benefits
This global business designs safety critical engineering systems for use on aircraft. An opportunity exists for an experienced Aircraft Systems Integration Engineer to join this growing team with responsibility for the planning, delivery and integration of these systems.
Duties include;·Planning and delivering the integration of complex systems ·Producing and agreeing the Interface Control Document with the customer·Working with a range of specialist matter experts both internally and externally·Planning and delivery of a wide range of trials and tests associated with aircraft integration·Supporting Design Certification. Production of Design Verification Plans and Certificates of Design·The role will have both office and field based elements with travel within the UK and potentially overseas
You should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
• Experience in the integration of systems onto fixed wing or rotary aircraft
• Experience in producing aircraft Interface Control Documents
• Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Practical knowledge of basic systems engineering principles and processes.
• Pro-active and be capable of working on own initiative with a minimum of supervision
• Ability to work in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
• Ability to lead a technical team
• Ability to undertake complex technical negotiations with a high degree of autonomy