Project Development Manager (offshore)
Project Development Manager (offshore) - Hertfordshire
My client, a world leading renewable energy consultancy are currently looking for an experienced Project Development manager to join their successful development, engineering, construction and operations team.
As Project Development Manager you'll have many responsibilities including:
- Site/project identification
- Project design
- Planning & Consent
- Engineering & Technical requirements
- Landowner/Stakeholder management
- Demonstrate previous experience of managing project teams
- Provide tangible examples of managing project budgets
- Manage feasibility studies
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a competitive salary and package (based on your previous role & experience). If you would like to view the spec in full and apply then please call me on 0131 243 4000Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.