Computer Futures are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a growing team in their Bristol office.
The successful candidate will be doing the following
- Ensure the ultimate success of various project efforts within time, scope, budget, and quality.This especially includes:
- Deployment of Command Alkon products across large multi-national or multi-regional sites including development effort
- Facilitating and driving to completion internal Command Alkon Investment Projects from Concept to Released Product to market
- Facilitate and motivate cross functional and cross departmental teams both internally and externally towards a common goal
- Proactively and effectively communicate (written and verbal) within Command Alkon departments as well as with various customer cultures and languages
- Demonstrate confidence and credibility in front of customers and partners
- Document and track key risks, budgets, change management, etc.
- Work with internal development groups in various locations to ensure a successful product experience for our customers
- Ensure compliance with company cost tracking standards
- Develop delivery strategy and test plans to be used when going to the field
- Ensure project issues are managed through resolution to customer or product acceptance
·Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in related field required.
·2-5 years of experience in the computer software or construction materials industry preferred.
·Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in software project management required.
·Knowledge and experience with product and system integration, both IT and process oriented preferred
·PMP certification preferred
·Multi-lingual is a plus
·Ability to travel a minimum of 25% both international and domestic is required.
If this role is of interest and you have the suitable skills / experience required please do not hesitate to get in contact with myself or reply with an up to date version of your CV. Suitable candidates will be interviewed immediately as this is an urgent requirement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com