Linux System Engineer-LAMP-Redhat-Advertising-C.Lon-£35K-£45K+
- Proven experience working with high-volume distributed applications.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, firewalling and encryption and Internet topology.
- Expertise in Linux systems administration and tools.
- Experience maintaining systems for relational databases and enterprise application components.
- Strong knowledge of Internet security best practices.
- 3+ years managing complex multi-tier Internet-based application infrastructures.
- 5+ yrs UNIX/Linux administration or 3+yrs RedHat/CentOS experience.
- 3+ yrs MySQL administration and optimisation.
- Strong perl, Java and shell scripting skills.
- 3+ yrs firewall, load balancer and global DNS administration.
- Familiarity with agile software development lifecycle principles
- Linux Package Management including building and maintaining RPMs
- Firewall administration experience - Cisco/Juniper - 3 yrs
- Load balancer administration experience - F5/Foundry - 3 yrs
- Administration of OpenLDAP or 389 LDAP server infrastructure
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com