Mechanical Engineer Required-South Yorkshire
I am currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work on a long term contract based in South Yorkshire.
* Prepare assigned deliverables for bids and projects which are technically correct and meet project specifications and objectives.
* Ensure all assigned work is completed on time and within agreed budgets.
* Identify options and recommend solutions to resolve technical issues
* Provide creative solutions to technical problems to maintain the Company's competitive edge on bids and projects.
* Prepare enquiry and order documents and manage and control sub-contracts to meet project objectives.
* Liaise with other engineering disciplines on projects to ensure integrated solutions for projects to meet objectives.
* Provide input to client training programmes and O&M manuals for maintenance and operation of equipment.
* Ensure that all activity meets both internal company standards and external regulatory requirements with respect to Health, Safety and the Environment to ensure the Company's obligations and policies in these areas are fully complied with.
* Works and communicates well within a project team environment.
* Knows their own strengths and weaknesses, knows when to ask for support / guidance.
* Enjoys using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
* Is comfortable with and is able to effectively cope with change.
Desirable but not essential requirements
* Degree in specific engineering discipline.
* Chartered or Incorporated Engineer
* Experience and knowledge of sewage, water or environmental projects.
If you are interested in this position please let me know. I am in the process of arranging interviews for next week. If you know someone who may be interested please forward to their details. We offer cash incentives for successful referrals.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com