Building Services Manager
Senior Building Services Manager - London
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for several Senior Building Service Managers.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects ranging from £10-500 million
They are the market leader in the UK in the public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
Working within the Building Services team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
- £60,000-£65,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- Experience working as a Building Services Manager within a main contractor environment is essential
- Experience within preconstruction
- Prior experience dealing with multi million pound projects is an advantage
- Strong M&E experience and knowledge
- Confident in dealing with subcontractors
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
If you would like more information on this Building Services position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme