Senior Planner (Construction)
Company: Top Tier Main Contractor
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus car or allowance and benefits
An experienced Senior Planner is required to work for a top tier main contractor based from their Bristol office. The successful Senior Planner will work on a wide range of tenders and live projects valued from £1m to £50m+ across a variety of sectors including commercial, leisure, health, student accommodation and mixed use/retail.
Reporting into the Regional Director, you will be responsible for:
- Producing tender programmes using labour and plant output rates, method statements, logistics layouts and other information required for tender submissions.
- Attending tender settlements to present the programme, method and logstics proposals to Senior Management.
- Inputting into Tender Stage Risk Schedules.
- Pricing preliminaries for Tender submissions, including the production of Scaffold Schedules, Crane and Temporary Electrics enquiries.
- Producing and delivering presentations for Tender interviews.
- Producing Design, Procurement, Construction and As Built programmes for live projects
- Carrying out the production of progress reports, and maintaining progress records
- Producing short term programmes as required by the Site Teams
- Assisting in the preparations of claims documents, as and when required.
The Key Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years planning experience with a well-known main contractor.
- Pre-construction / tender experience is essential.
- Exposure to a varied range of commercial construction projects.
- A well rounded individual that thrives in a fast paced environment.
- A good track record of permanent employment.
- Proficient in Asta and Microsoft Project.
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63922. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.