Bid Manager - Main Contractor - Manchester
A leading contractor has an urgent requirement for a Bid Manager to join their team to lead the design and commercial department's delivery of a challenging range of schemes. This is a rare opportunity to join a leading contractor working to secure work on the UK's leading projects.
As the successful Bid Manager you will be expected to lead, manage and deliver competitive bids on projects ranging in value from £15m up to £100M across all sectors.
As a Bid Manager you should have the following;
- 10 years' experience within a leading main contractor
- Practical experience as a Bid Manager within a leading main contractor in the UK
- Have developed from a commercial, design, or structural engineering background
- Ideal sector experience should include Education (FE), Healthcare, mixed use and Commercial
- NEC and JCT forms of contract
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Valid CSCS card
- Full UK driving License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
As the successful Bid Manager you will receive the following;
Up to £70,000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus) depending on experience
- Industry leading contractor
- Major projects
- Excellent remuneration
- Long term prospects and strong investments.
- Exceptional employee retention
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Bid Manager please submit all CV Applications to or contact me on 0161 2411 222.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business