Are you looking to work with one of the countries most reputable Main Contractors? Are you excited by the prospect of working in a growing team with a great scope for progression? The company I am representing is a stable Main Contractor looking to bring in an established Estimator paying up to £80,000 + package.
The responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Assist in preparation the financial elements of the tender.
- Identify risks and opportunities surrounding pricing.
- Work in the tender team giving effective financial input and advice.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
Our client will expect the following requirements to be met:
- Knowing the exact materials and staffing numbers needed to carry out the tasks, along with all of the equipment needed for every single aspect of the construction.
- Adhering and working by the company standards and requirments.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing information and trends.
This opportunity is for someone who has a desire to work for a Tier 1 Main Contractor and be a part of their iconic schemes and enjoy astronomical growth.
If you believe this opportunity could be of interest, do apply within
0203 680 0650
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.