Project Manager - West Midlands - Birmingham
My client, an award winning main contractor are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their well-established Midlands team.
The successful Project Manager will come from a commercial background and will be responsible for delivering projects ranging in value from £10 - £25M in value. You will have experience in the pre-construction phases as well as the delivery and handover of the project.
The Key Requirements:
- Proven track record of successfully delivering large commercial projects between £10 - £25M
- Must have delivered projects from start to finish including pre-construction experience.
- Come from a main contractor background
- Exposure to delivering inner city/reduced access projects
- Excellent client facing and customer relation skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- SMSTS and CSCS card holder
- Up to £65,000 + car or allowance + highly competitive benefits package
- West Midlands
Why Should I Apply?
- The company are widely regarded as one of the most innovative contractors in the UK who are at the forefront of technology
- They have excellent staff retention
- Excellent team surrounding you who I have personally met.
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.