MEP Block Manager / Building Services Engineer
MEP Block Manager / Building Services Engineer - High End Developer, South West London - £60,000 to £70,000 plus Car or Allowance, Bonus and Package.
One of the UK’s most prestigious Developers is looking for a MEP Block Manager to join its team on a landmark development. They are recruiting for this position as they begin a new phrase in the development that is part of a fifteen year project. They are offering you the chance to be part of exciting award winning project.
This particular project they are recruiting for is a 2.600.00 sq ft mixed use development in South West London. The build will consist of apartments, office space, retail and leisure, grocery store and community spaces.
- Overseeing 200 units.
- Managing and supervising the electrical and mechanical installation and commissioning.
- Checking designs and schedules and electrical and mechanical installation.
- Review drawings as directed by MEP design manager.
- Check co-ordination of drawings.
- Manage and supervise installation.
- Produce site progress reports of MEP installation for co-ordination and progress reporting.
- Co-ordinate with the MEP contractor on design and installation issues.
- Co-ordinate with the site team and the MEP contractor.
- Extensive experience in the MEP residential fit out.
- Open to Electrical / Mechancial backgrounds.
- Utility infrastructure experience would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with and managing trade-contractors.
- CSCS Card and SMSTS Cert.
- On site experience.
To discuss this opportunity please call 02076 538810 or send your CV for an immediate response. Send your CV to or apply via www.oneillandbrennan.com.