Project Planner - Hinkley Point
My client is a top 10 main contractor who is seeking a Project Planner to be based on their newly won major project in Hinkley Point, Somerset. They are currently one of biggest construction companies in the United Kingdom, building some of our most prestigiously recognised schemes. My Client is about to start the construction of a new major project in Hinkley Point, this project consists of a 430-acre construction site which will include the newly approved Nuclear Powerstation which upon completion will have nuclear power capabilities to power over 25 million homes. The Planner will be required to work on the ancillary buildings that will surround the main Powerstation, this part of the project will have a build value of £120 million.
Once in a lifetime project.
We are looking for a Planner with major projects experience and advanced working knowledge of Primavera P6 software package. Reporting into the Planning Director you will be responsible for establishing and updating project programmes for design, procurement and construction, decanting and commissioning. Providing an operational planning service to ensure all activities are controlled in respect of given time constraints.
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary up to £70,000 per anum plus a top band benefit package.
- Further training and qualifications offered.
- Excellent Continued professional development.
- A chance to work on a major landmark project.
- Experience leading a large scale project
- Main contractor background
- Primavera & Asta would be ideal
- Construction & Civil experience essential
If you have experience in a similar Senior Planning role and are keen to progress your career please email Alex White to register your interest or call 0118 952 2240