Project Planner - Manchester & M62 Corridor
A leading contractor based in south Manchester has a rare opportunity for a Project Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through strong regional growth providing you with great career prospects across a number of varied projects throughout the region.
As the successful Project Planner you will be expected to take sole responsibility for 3 schemes that are due to hit site in the next couple of months. You will also be expected to help contribute towards tenders in the future. Reporting directly to the Lead Planner you will work on projects ranging from £10m - £40m.
The ideal Project Planner should have the following;
- 5 Years' experience with leading main contractors
- Experience updating and inputting build programmes & progress reporting
- Sector experience ideally includes Commercial, student accommodation, and mixed-use schemes. Healthcare would also be beneficial.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Asta powerprojects experience
- Full UK driving License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
As the successful Project Planner you will receive the following;
£40000 - £45000 plus (Car or allowance+ Healthcare + Pension)
- Leading contractor regionally, operating throughout the North.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long term prospects, outstanding order book.
- Privately owned business with a proven track record.
- Profitable business unit.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Project Planner please submit all CV Applications to in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63888 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business