Senior Planner - London
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, retail and industrial. With an extensive portfolio of projects ranging from £10 - 100 million plus.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging builds across the country. They will provide planning management and support to both the pre contract and contract operations for the business.
Working within the pre - construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
- £70 - 80,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in.
- Car or car allowance.
- Main contractor background.
- Extensive experience as a senior planner of working on multi-discipline projects.
- Bid and project planning experience on construction projects.
- Good management skills, with the ability to motivate self and colleagues.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following.
If you would like more information on this Senior Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.