Senior Estimator - Civil Engineering
Manchester, North West
£65,000 - £70,000*
My client is one of the country's leading build and civil engineering companies and is looking for a Senior Estimator to join their team in Manchester and contribute to the success of some of the UK's most interesting, challenging and high-profile projects.
Joining the Manchester Office you will be responsible for leading the bids for major Civil Engineering projects across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Estimator to lead a growing Estimating Team for one of the biggest names in the UK.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The ideal Senior Estimator should have the following:
- Develop design requirements for pricing purposes with Pre-Construction Manager
- Responsible for the preparation and negotiation for tender submissions
- Prepare Budget Cost Plans to support feasibility studies and early client support
- Presentation to tenders at adjudication to the senior management team outlining Risks and Opportunities
- Foster relationships with external Consultants, Suppliers etc.
As the successful Senior Estimator you will receive the following:
£65,000 - £70.000* + (car or allowance, healthcare and pension)
* Salary could be considered for the right candidate.
To apply for the position of a Senior Estimator in Manchester please submit all CV Applications to in the first instance quoting vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.