A leading main contractor based in London is looking to establish a strong planning team in their regional office. This opportunity has materialised through targeted growth which is a result of the company's long-term goals to develop major projects in the city. This will provide you with great career prospects on leading projects with an established contractor.
As the successful Planner, you will take sole responsibility for the construction planning on some of their leading projects. You will have a tender knowledge and live building experience.
The ideal Planner should have the following;
- 2-5 years experience as a Planner
- Practical construction background as a Site Manager is preferable.
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/education/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Asta power project
- Microsoft Projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive the following;
£50000 - £60000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension) - depending upon experience.
- Market leading contractor
- Job Security and long-term prospects.
- Career development
- Good mix of office/site based work
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Planner please submit all CV Applications to
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business